Rules

Learn the few rules and see our terms and conditions

Your safety is paramount to us – apart from the safety briefing prior to the game, please ensure all your friends read the below safety guidelines in advance.

 
 

Our Rules

 
1

BEFORE THE GAME

 

  • Players who are injured, pregnant or suffering any other form of physically limiting illness are not recommended to play.

  • All players should wear appropriate sports clothing and sports shoes (converse is not recommended) to minimise risk of injury. All personal belongings such as watches, rings, earrings, necklaces should be taken off.

  • No bladed or studded footwear
  • Knee pads may be preferred by players because if you fall, you will be using your knees solely to balance and stand up while your hands are in the bubble.

  • Corrective glasses are not recommended as this is a contact sport after all. Contact lenses are ideal and prescriptive swimming goggles are an option.

  • We will give a safety briefing before the game starts, all players are required to arrive on time at the venue for that. Any player who has missed the safety briefing will need to notify us before playing.

  • We will ask the client representative (on behalf of all players) to sign a declaration form for legal purposes before the game starts. It is the responsibility of the client representative to ensure all players have read and accepted these guidelines and legal terms and conditions before signing.

  • All players are advised to warm up before playing to minimise the risk of injury.

 
2

During the game

 

  • Please pay special attention to avoid damage to the facility, Bounce Back Football will not be liable to any damages caused.

  • Wear the equipment properly at all times, as indicated in our safety briefing – this is important for your safety.

  • No running into walls or forcing other players into walls, No disrespect or violence aimed towards the referee/coach or other players
  • Do not kick or interfere with the bubbles on purpose, do not bump into players who are already on the ground, do not bump towards the goals on purpose and do not play over-aggressively. Our referees will impose these rules strictly.

  • There are no boundaries; in case the ball is out of reach please wait for our staff to pick it up and throw it back into the court.

  • Please listen to the whistle of referee to stop/start the game.

 
3

Booking Terms & Conditions

Payment

A 10% deposit (“the Deposit”) of event fee is required upon confirmation of your booking (“Booking Confirmation”) in order to ensure the availability of your event timeslot. The remaining 90% must be paid on the day of your event timeslot before your event commences.

 

Media Copyrights

We reserve the copyrights of all photos, videos and other media taken from our equipment during the event.

 

Cancellation

Bookings can be cancelled after Booking Confirmation but the Deposit is non-refundable. Bookings which are cancelled within 72 hours of the agreed event timeslot will be charged the full amount of the price of the event and this amount is payable within the 24 hours after the agreed event timeslot.

 

Weather Conditions

We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any bookings on the day due to extreme weather conditions.

 

Refund/Return Policy

In the event that Bounce Back Football cancels an event or the event is cancelled due to extreme weather condition, you will be offered a full refund.

 

Damage and Loss

If the rented equipment is lost or found to have been recklessly or intentionally damaged, you will be charged £250 for each bubble lost or damaged.

 

Feedback and complaints

Feedback and complaints on our service may be sent to our support team by email at info@bouncebackfootball.co.uk. There is no guarantee of a resolution to any complaints and each case will be considered individually.

 

Legalities

Participation in activities using Bounce Back Football’s equipment or during a Bounce Back Football event is done so at your own personal risk.

Any persons who may be pregnant, suffer from neck, back or heart conditions or have had any prior injuries which may render them more at risk of injury from physical activity are not to participate in any activities.

No liability can be accepted for lost or damaged personal property such as clothing, watches, cameras, etc.

Bounce Back Football is not responsible for any health or safety concerns. If any harm is incurred from the activity, Bounce Back Football shares no responsibility.

These terms and conditions are subject to change.

At all times, Bounce Back Football’s decision will be final.